Friday, May 1

Well...

Wowzer. I haven't been on here in a while-e-o. Well, I've been plodding along, stressing out along the way. Which is all healthy and good I'm sure.
I've pretty much completed my Love by Numbers animation, just a few things to sort out with voices and the music in the background (I think I just need to lower the volume of the speaking parts as they may be a wee bit loud). But, here are some screen shots:









I actually can't remember if I've put any of these up before, so you'll have to bear (is that even RIGHT? That word doesn't LOOK right, I think perhaps I may be an idiot) with me if I'm repeating myself; as my brain seems to have gotten a bit mushy of late.
I'm hoping to upload the animation after the deadline and such, AND also update the look of this blog and such, cause I'll have some nice ploddy time to do these sort of things.
I've had a bit of a break tonight as I could sense my brain going into overdrive (just like in Final Fantasy X....I wonder what my brains Overdrive would be? Man, I miss my PS2...); and yes it was quite nice to r e l a x and drink fermented vegetable drinks. Huzzahs.

Well that is pretty much it. I may take some photos of the CD covers I'm making for my work cause I know how ecstatically exciting that would be for others to look at. But for now....I leave you with this....

No comments:

Post a Comment