Tuesday, May 12

Song stuck in my head

I've got bloomin' Rihanna's 'Take a Bow' stuck in my head, I wouldn't mind but I woke up with it in my head. Oh well. Lily Allen's 'Its Not Fair' sometimes comes inbetween, so yeah, that song is strangely addictive, the music just sounds sounds so happy and boppy I suppose...I'm turning into someone who likes trendy music....I'm scared!

Well, nothing much did I do today. Sorted out something to do with the webpage of the degree show just now. But before that I was playing on 'Little King's Story', cause I was totally weak today and bought a *gasp* VIDEO GAME. Yeah. But I had read about it before, so I was all like "New Release? For once I shall be on the ball!" and therefore it was bought.



Strangely addictive. I suppose its a mix of Harvest Moon and Sim City and all those other games that I never played, about conquering kingdoms and the like. I just like making all my little Grunt Knights run off and fight things! Aww, and its so cute when people in the royal guard fall in love with each other; but it would seem that only the people only fall in love with one girl in my group, which is slightly promiscuous of her...but hey man, I'm KING, I have much more pressing matters on my hands. Man, I love the power. (It was like last week I totally eventually bought Castle Fairfax in Fable II and became MAYOR...which was cool. But then I got bored. And that was the end of Claire's stint with Fable. Oh how I loves/loved it.)



So yes, thats what I've been doing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment