Tuesday, May 5

Taxi

Handed my work in, handed my work in, hip hip hooray! I keep expecting to find some sketchbook at home that I forgot to hand in! Uh-oh!
Anyway, whilst I was bored last night, I found this rather amazing animation on the old YouTube, that I thought was worth sharing:



I love these sort of animations that look at first crushes or general experiences/ thought processes of people. Sort of similar to Jonas Odell's animation about the first time people had sex - 'Never like the first time', which can be found on Odell's website
HERE.
Ya see, I think my Process of Saying Something Stupid project was similar in the sort of topic I was exploring buuuut just not executed in the correct way. I really wish I'd made an animation of it...and I may do still actually. I like the pics that I made in Illustrator but I'm not sure if I'd want to draw it all out and do really simple hand drawn animations...all rough and wobbly like in the first crushes animation..would be quite nice. Hey, if I get the energy or time I may just try it, until then it shall lie forgotten on my shelf.

How miserable it has gone today. And its supposed to be May!

No comments:

Post a Comment